Copper materials are corrosion resistant, conductive, ductile, anti-bacterial, durable, sustainable and 100% recyclable without loss of quality. These are just a few advantages.
With the alloy composition, certain properties can be set, such as modify the corrosion resistance, increase strength, reduce the wear or change optical properties.
In our download area you will find a material overview. Other materials, we will provide on request.
Material examples for forgings according to EN12420 (Forging EN 12165):
- Brass CuZn40Pb2 (CW617N), CuZn39Pb3 (CW614N), CuZn39Pb2 (CW612N), according to drinking water standard (DIN 50930-6 TW)
- Lead Free Brass CuZn40 (CW509L), CuZn42 (CW510L) CuZn21Si3P (CW724R, brand names: CUPHIN / ECOBRASS)
- Special brass: various high-strength, wear-resistant materials such as CuZn40Al2 / CuZn37Mn3AI2PbSi (CW713R)
- Nickel Silver: CuNi7Zn39Pb3Mn2 (CW400J)
- Copper: Cu-ETP (CW004A), Cu-DHP (CW024A), Cu-OF (CW008A)
- all materials with 2.2 or 3.1 certificate